What you will find in this community?
1. Paid public styles that you are free to use, as long as CREDIT is given to the layout's creator. Do not claim as someone else's layout as your own. If you use one of my layout's do not take out my credit banner or remove my meta tags. .
2. Free user styles that you are welcome to use, as long as credit is given to the layout's orginal creator. Hey, I'm an artist, and credit is deserved where credit is due.
3. Tutorials on public styles and free styles.
4. Basic tutorials on html and css.
5. Links to some of my most favorite web sites that have helped me make these layouts.
6. Member requests of layouts that they'd like.
7. I encourage other designers to post their layouts in this community--free or paid user styles...It's great to see the creativity of others and complimentary to see what they originally have created. What you will not find in this community?
1. This is not a layout rating community. But you may post layout help questions.
2. No flaming.
3. No drama. Link back to me?
If you use one of my layouts, please keep the credit link in place, do not modify my html code, and I would appreciate one of my banners on your user info page. Hotlinking and the red X?
Hi, if you all of a sudden see a red X on your layout--you have hotlinked one of my graphics, consider yourself lucky as I sometimes put up the most hideous pic's using the same img tags as used in any given layout. Bottom line:::Do not steal my bandwidth. Host all the images on your own server. If you don't have an image photo host--sign up for an acct for one. I will provide links. Also if you are a paid user you can host pic's on lj's scrapebook.
I used one of your layouts, but changed it, do I still have to credit you?
Think about this one very carefully. Of course, I deserve the credit, since I am the orginal author of it, right? I would prefer that you contact me via email regarding changing something in a layout--I hard color code, my layouts rely on CSS, and changing a tiny detail could majorly turn it into a big mess. I like to know who uses my layouts, so if you use one please post that you are.
Background and dividers created by muse_of_tragedy. Header pic was photshopped extensively from a fairy pic I found via google search. Hand Html'd via notepad with the help of Front Page.
Compatable in Firefox, Opera, and IE. Not tested in 800x600 resolution.
Most importantly:::: It's really nice to see other layout designers post their creations in this community. Especially free user overrides as I get a really bad migraine writing overrides....
Unfortunately::::I had to delete a post from the community, this is not something that I really wanted to do. BUT the banner was way to big and was making this layout look misaligned. I don't mind other communites promoting--but please put all images under a lj cut.
I'm still looking for a co-mod, so anyone interested--let me know.
I will be starting to do more layouts very soon. The past month for me has been hell, and I couldn't get online or even semi-motivated to write html.
1. the background is Dave Matthews (just dave) 2. on the background on top to the left have it say "i was just wondering if you'd come along" then to the left on the bottom have it say "Jus' tell me you will..." 3. you can make up the rest..as long as that is done..